OtakuBoards

Strange Childhood Memories

ChibiHorsewoman

Well, there are two things I remember and one that my mom said happened...

1) It was the mddle of November and my mom was going to drive us to kindergarten, so she turned on the car ahead of time to warm it up. My little brother Justin, who was 4 at the time, got in the car while I investigated the ice in my playskool kitchen set's sink (some leaves were frozen in the ice). Then I heard my mom scream, so I turned around...and Justin's hair was peeking over the dashboard of the now moving station wagon! I couldn't move, but my mom ran to the driver's side of the car and tried to stop it by grabbing the mirror (the front wheel ran over her toe and broke it), but that wasn't working...the kitchen set was shaped like this \_/ and I was in the indent, so when the car hit, I wasn't touched by it...

2) I was playing in the hall with my black cat Lenny, and I was using the measuring tape (I would pull it out all the way and push the button that made it stay that way) and when I let the tape go, Lenny would chase it, but on like the third time, The tape was coming back and it sliced my hand between the thumb and the fore finger, and I had to get 2 stitches...

As told by Mom) I was 1 year old and I loved to crawl all around the house, and I was in the kitchen, and in the cat's dish (the predecessor of Lenny) was raw chicken fat. Mom was on the phone, and when she was through, she saw me crawling around with a strip of chicken fat in my mouth...she screamed, grabbed me and got the chicken fat out of my mouth, then proceeded to scrub the inside of my mouth with soap...

There are more, but I don't want to type them out now...