OtakuBoards

Reservoir Dogs Banner + Avatar

BlueYoshi

[color=teal]Could someone please make me a RD banner and avatar? I've provided the images, and it's a pretty simple request.[/color]

[url]http://shinraonline.com/board/showthread.php?t=117681[/url] [color=teal]--click on the first link on this page, ignore everything else on there.[/color] :)

[color=teal]Above is the image I want on the banner. None of the red, only the grey showing the characters from left to right. Make sure all there faces are visible and parts of their suits at least from their chests. And a thin black border around it.[/color]

[color=teal]The image below is what I want for the avatar. Can you please emphasise on his face, with a bit of his collar and tie showing. Full size (150x80) and a thin black border around it.[/color]

[url]http://www.mattbusch.com/Mr.%20Blonde%204.jpg[/url]

[color=teal]Thanks a lot.[/color]

EDIT: The top link doesn't work for some reason so if you want it then PM me and I'll give you a working link. Reason being that I can't give it straight up is because I don't think this site allows for commercial URLs.

OK thanks for that, James.

[color=#707875]We allow commercial URLs, but we don't allow people to post threads that specifically advertise either their own site or a commercial site. Just wanted to clarify that. ^_^[/color]

[color=#707875][/color]
[color=#707875]EDIT: Do you want a white-in-black border, or just black? (As in, a black line on the outer edge and a thin white line inside it, like most OB avatars). And...do you want any text or anything like that? ^_^[/color]
[color=#707875][/color]
[color=#707875]EDIT 2: Okay, I've made the images...I'm just not sure if they are [i]exactly [/i]what you want...so I've kept them pretty safe and relatively un-edited.[/color]

[color=teal]They're fine; I'll stick with the ones you made. They're what I was expecting and they look really great. No text necessary thanks. I like the way that you've pushed Mr. Blonde's face to the side on the avatar, that looks really cool.

Once again, good job James, thanks a lot. ^_^[/color]