Vicky Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 [SIZE=1][B]Yep... I need a new banner and avatar, however, they don't need to be matching, here's what I want for the avatar: [URL=http://img2.imagetown.net/63589763.jpg]THIS[/URL] Image with the Girl Robin only on it, and the colours to be red. The text is: "The Girl Wonder, Robin" OR [URL=http://img2.imagetown.net/56124029.jpg]THIS[/URL] Image, with the Girl Robin again and the text to be: "If Tim could kick butt, then so can I." And the banner: [URL=http://img2.imagetown.net/79571164.jpg]This Image on the left[/URL], with the words "Robin Mask" over it [URL=http://img2.imagetown.net/96415970.jpg]This image on the right[/URL] With the words "Kevin Mask" over it, and in the middle of the banner, the words: "Like father, like son." OR [URL=http://img2.imagetown.net/79571164.jpg]This Image on the left[/URL], and [URL=http://img2.imagetown.net/56880232.jpg]This image on the right[/URL], with the words: "There can only be one Robin in this banner!" And my name on all of the banners. Thanks in advance![/SIZE][/B]
Onix Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 One Robin Avatar and one Robin Banner hot off the griddle! [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19588&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19587&stc=1[/IMG] -ULX
Sun Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 Here's and avy. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19589&stc=1[/IMG]
Vicky Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [SIZE=1][B]Wow, thank you both so much! I'll use Naruto's avatar and ULX's banner, thanks![/SIZE][/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now