OtakuBoards

who is the most annoying anime character?

Guest aeroboy

Have to go with Nanami Kiryuu from Shoujo Kakumei Utena. She's too stupid to be truly evil, but petty enough to be a hazard to small animals. I dislike her looks and attitude and the fact that she is ignorant, self-delusional and hypocritical.

The main problem with her is that she appears way too often in an anime I really like, which is a lot different to just picking one out of an anime I wouldn't even watch...

Guest manga artist200
All in all, its Kuabara! that guy has no life. he is just a waste in the anime....and he always seems to bug hiei and trys to proov that he is stronger than him. its pathetic.

Kuwabara from YuYu Hakusho is annoying because of his English dub voice, his brains are the size of a jellybean (maybe even smaller? :laugh:), and his whiny-whiny-whiny-whine.

Richard from Case Closed/Detective Conan because of taking Conan's ideas, making Conan and Rachel do this: :twitch: :rolleyes: :sweat:, and his desperation to get Maya as his girlfriend in the episode Better Off Forgotten. Even [B]I[/B] :sweat: when he did that.

anybody on my side here???

[color=darkviolet]Another anime character who made me want to scream really loud then hammer nails into my feet to forget the painful sound of their voice on my ears and their semi-concious state of being was Molly Baker formerly Oasku Naru of Sailor Moon formerly of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.

It was really the voice that got to me. DiC gave her this horrid Bronx accent and CWi never got rid of it. Honestly people what on earth is some poor girl from the Bronx doing in Tokyo? And why is she suddenly this battery for the Negaverse (I know what I mean, but this is the DUB I'm talking about and DiC won't let you say things like Dark Kingdom and Black Moon and everyone is from Nega whatever) If it was me, after Nephrite or whoever decided to steal my energy I'd take a plane out of Japan entirely and go back to the Bronx where all that could happen was a mugging. But no. not Molly (or Naru for that matter) First it's the flower from Jadeite, then it's the gym from Jadeite, [spoiler]then the festival in R and after that she gets her dream mirror taken by Tigers Eye[/spoiler]

There was never a happier time in my anime life than when stars came and she was nowwhere to be heard.[/color]

Hmmm i happen to agree with quite a few of you and disagree with some too...Especially about Kuwabara, just something about his honor codeand never give up crab that make me like him.

Anyway to stay on topic and off the mod hit list...I happen to find the ENTIRE cast of characters on Hamtaro annoying to death...frankly I can't believe someone didn't bash the already. Just the fact that they are always some how meeting outside of their cages and stuff is dumb I wish they'd get like ran over or something. Hamtaro himself is the worst of course. Hamtaro's little comentaries at the end of the episodes really bug me....If I had Hamtaro as a pet and knew how annoying he was...I'd stop feeding him his pellets lol. :devil:

[QUOTE=Humaru][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue]
Kuwabara: He is the ugliest thing you've ever seen in an anime. His power is kind of dumb and only thing he does is yell and complain. His only good power is that he can sense spirits. His sword is dumb. The creators should of given him something cooler like a spirit dragon or at least a spirit technique where it does involve close combat.
[/COLOR].[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1]Well, I disagree on your points about Kuwabara. Kuwabara has more powers than sensing spirits. True, his spirit sword was weak at the beginning of the series but [spoiler]it became the dimension sword in the Chapter Black Saga, allowing him to cut through dimensions.[/spoiler]

I am easily annoyed, so I actually have more than one (or 2) anime characters that annoy me.

Ayeka [Tenchi Muyo]: Her dubbed voice to my ears is like someone running their nails down a chalk board. I haven't watched that show in such a long time but I can vaugely remember that accent of hers. When you hear her laugh you just want to shut her up. Besides, I like Ryoko and if Ryoko hates her then so do I.

Serena [Sailor Moon]: Her voice in particular doesn't annoy me, it's really what she talks about and her attitude. The fact that she is like 14/15 and cries like a toddler annoys me to no end. Could she atleast grow up for one second? Sure she is serious in her battles but even then she messes around. Another thing, I don't know if I could stand her talking about love "In the name of the Moon" and yada yada. Shut up! who stands there giving a speech to their enemy?

Kagome [Inu Yasha]: Like someone said already, she is [i]too[/i] happy. Never before have I seen someone be that happy. She can be immature at the same time. Who gave her permission to put a gap between Kikyo and Inu Yasha? She complains then leaves everytimes Inu Yasha pisses her off. Get used to it.

Sensui [Yu Yu Hakusho]: I suppose I have to pick someone from YYH and it's this guy. He's always talking about how humans should die and that they're all diseased. What pisses me off more is the fact that he [i]is[/i] a human too. I don't think he the right to judge anyone. He rounds up 5 people who can help him (one even being a kid) stall Yusuke and knows that they'll die eventually. He's a man who cares for nothing other than himself and his cause.[/color][/size]