OtakuBoards

who is the most annoying anime character?

Guest aeroboy

[color=darkviolet]

It depends on if you want one from dub, sub or both. Because at times the anime characters have varying levels of annoyance.

For permanent annoyance my vote is for ChibiUsa/Rini/Small Lady Serenity/ SailorChibiMoon/ Sailor Mini MOon/ Ect ect.

Yes, I understand that some people may like her and think she's a cute little 2-d character, but I think she's some kind of evil.

Her attacks are weak, she's nasty to all the inner senshi including Usagi/SailorMoon who's risking her butt for the pink haired spore. Oh and she's a klepto. Not a very good roll model for children if you ask me.

Most annoying Dub I'd have to say is Miaka because of her voice. She sounds like a valley girl. I just want to gag her with a spoon and shove her in a microwave for all the times she mooned after Tamahome and just said Tamahome all the time.

Annoying sub: Filia from slayers. I don't really know why, but her voice got to me after a while.

Tip from 3:00 AM EST. When you ask a question like this give your own opinion to start a conversation.[/color]

indeed I agree with ChibiHorsewoman about the dubbed/non-dubeed anime. The most annoying in my opinion is the dubbed cast of CardCaptor Sakura/Cardcaptors. MAINLY SAKURA (because of the voice actress). She sounds like she was randomly picked out of a group of 14 year olds without even an audition. (Also Kero-chan. He sounds like a new york taxi driver)

For personality traits, I would have to say Tea/Anzu from Yugioh. Her over-obseesion of friendship drives me mad.

Guest animeangel37
[quote name='aeroboy']here is my question.to you who is the most annoying anime character,and why?[/quote]

I think the most annoying anime chararcter is Dr.ichigaki from YuYu Hakusho. He has the most annoying voice.

Guest aeroboy
thanks guys.the most annoying anime character i can think of is sora,from.hack\sign
he always tries to get into people's buisness.and he sound's like he's trying to be a woman.

Most anime characters annoy me, but I'm annoyed easily. I guess in particular anything from Sailor Moon, DBZ, Inu-Yasha, whatever you name it. I suppose it's either the compulsive friendly or cute behaviour, the ability to save the day no matter what, the dimness of the characters or just the overall stereotypical character model they follow. x_x gah!

I find Fujisaki Akari from Hikaru no Go to hit my buttons. She has an obvious crush on the main character, Hikaru, who is almost always painfully uninterested. I don't remember seeing her do anything except irritate those around her, especially Hikaru. And near the end of the series, [spoiler]when Hikaru actually says a couple of nice words to her for once, it felt like he was just being friendly because he was in the mood. And to shut her up :P[/spoiler] I feel that she was an overall waste of screen time in the series! Boo Akari!

:sleep: Serenity from yugioh. she makes girls look weak and like cry babys, and it takes her forever to get over things, she just crys to much, and taya with her big speaches! pan from dbgt is annoying too, with her winning and complainging at goku and blaming him for everything. i agree with rini from sailor moon, shes to pissy.

i dont like any girl anime charactor that stands on the side lines dressed like a hooker or school girl. which makes me wonder why kagome in inuyasha is always wearing her school mini skirt thing when shes always in danger, she goes home! why not change into pants or somthing! it makes her vulnerable, and i hate that. if i were to change things it would be to stop making girls weak and crappy, and the dorky charactors like kenny (his voice actor is annoying too) from beyblade, same with that girl on beyblade whos just a cheerleader kind of thing that gets yelled at all the time by tyson. :o

[SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][color=deeppink]The character that really and truly stands out in my mind as bloody annoying is Ayeka from the several Tenchi series'. Her dubbed voice made you want rip your ears out to silence her, and her high and mighty "I am better than you all because I'm a princess" attitude made me wish I could just...you know...eradicate her from the face of the Earth. Plus, she was the rival for my favorite Tenchi character, Ryoko.

In short, Ayeka deserves to die. I can't really think of any other anime characters that really bugged the piss out of me, except those from Steel Angel Kurumi, but I hated that entire series anyway. Rini/Reeny/Chibi-Usa was pretty annoying, but I never found her intolerable.

-Karma[/color][/FONT][/SIZE]

[U][I][B]Tea/Anzu from Yu-Gi-Oh[/B][/I][/U]: Come on, people. You know all those talks about friendship get annoying some where at sometime! Seriously! And when she cheers- It's like she's the caption of the most preppy cheerleadring squad!! I shouldn't go into the depths of this subject. I may get kicked off the OtakuBoards 'cause I said something I wasn't supposed to. *shrugs* There it is... the plan simple facts.

Pegasus isn't really that bad. Of course, he's still a fruit loop! :laugh:

[quote name='aeroboy']here is my question.to you who is the most annoying anime character,and why?[/quote]

[color=crimson][size=1]Welcome to the OtakuBoards, aeroboy.

If you had read the rules, you would know that posts like this are considered spam and are unacceptable, especially when starting a thread. Also, threads of this type, usually considered favorites threads, are highly discouraged, as they lead to lots of spammy posts.

From now on, most of you in this thread, please adhere to the rules about high post quality. Use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and explain in depth why you feel a certain way about a particular character. Try to make your post longer than one sentence. If you look at some of the longer posts in this thread, then you will see what type of posts we here on the OtakuBoards are looking for.

I hope this is helpful to you. Future posts of this sort will be deleted.

*QA*[/color][/size]

Guest hexadol
[quote name='miss_adriana']well i also have to say joey from yugioh because he stupid and is bad at dueling and always clenches his fists and says "comon ya big creep" and is just plane annoying. what a loser. kuzama kuwabara is alos pretty annoying in the same way.[/quote]

I have to agree with miss_adriana, Joey and kuwabara are pretty annoying. Especially Kuwabara, because he's always bugging Hiei in the manga [I've never seen the show], and anyone who bugs Hiei, bugs me!

I really dislike Oska-wellthats how its pronounced and I cannot remember how to spell it-from Evangelion. She always acts so stuckup and better than everyone else and she can't just leave anyone alone. She always picks on Shinji and he didn't do anything. Shes mean to Rei and all Rei wants is to be left alone. She is my most hated anime character.

[size=1][color=darkblue]I feel like I've answered to a thread like this recently... hmm *shrugs*

You guys haven't even brought up the worst. The most annoying anime character haunts my dreams and I will forever hate her, no matter what. Kagome. Even her name has a hint of her attitude, I don't know why, but I highly dislike the name along with her in general. Kagome is always so happy go lucky, but also wrapped up in so much angst. Honestly, it annoys me to death. If someone was around me that was [i]that[/i] happy, I'd slap them, well, mostly her. She will be so nice and happy, then all of a sudden she pissed of for no good reason. I also can't stand how the fact that she is getting between Inuyasha and Kikyo. She knows they still have lingering feelings for each other, so I think she should honestly back off.
Another thing is that the dubbed voice is so annoying! I really can't stand her voice. >.< It makes me want to stick my brother's dirty gym socks in her mouth. Doesn't the person that plays Kagome's voice the same as the one girl in Hamptaro? And they are exactly the same tone and everything, I think it sounds better as a kid's voice, not some 15 year olds.
I coukd rant all day about how annoying Kagome is and how much I hate her, but I'm sure you don't want to read all of it.

[quote][b]Originally posted by Chibi Devil Me[/b]
[b][i]Tea/Anzu from Yu-Gi-Oh:[/i][/b] Come on, people. You know all those talks about friendship get annoying some where at sometime! Seriously! And when she cheers- It's like she's the caption of the most preppy cheerleadring squad!! [/quote]

I quite agree. I would occasionally watch an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh and whenever she came on, I knew something along the lines of that would happen. She gets to worked up way to easily, like crying for no reason(well, I wouldn't cry for those reason, I don't think the world would... >>). And, yes, her little 'friendship talks' get annoying rather easily. The first time she did these things, I laughed, later on I just turned off the tv and went to do something better.[/color][/size]

The most annoying anime character ever is that jerk weavel on Yu-gi-oh. His voice is such a pain. everything he does is just stupid. And he thinks that he is the best duelist, and he uses insect cards. I mean come on!!! I hate Yu-gay-oh as a whole. but I have seen weavel and how he works, and he makes me sick to my stomach. He is even worse than that girl that whines about her friends all of the time. She would do anything for her friends, even take it up the chute for them. But Weavel in my opinion needs to be pimpslapped by Joey, yeah joey would put a hurting on that punk. I am outtie

I agree with hexadol about Kuwabara. If you mess with Hiei then you're looking for trouble. Also the most annoying character is Tea/Anzu from yugioh. Her obsession with friendship makes we want to choke her if I could. I think she should be put in the shadow realm and forgooten. That would make a lot of fans a lot more happier.

Well,definately would have to say Kiaba from Yu-Gi-Oh. Dont get me wrong I think Yu-Gi-Oh's ok,sometimes.But Kiaba is such an ace!People save him and his lil' bro all the time, but do they ever get a thank you?No!He has to be all snobby and say stuff like "I didnt ask for ur help, so why should i thank u?" I mean come on!He needs to get a life. But i love his voice, so deep,dark,sexy,and mysterious. lol. I'm shutting up now!!! :laugh:

[COLOR=Navy]This post is excessively difficult to read. ^_^; InuyashaLvr, I would greatly appreciate it if you eased up on the exclamation points and attempted to use proper spelling and capitalization.

~Dagger~[/COLOR]

better?

[COLOR=Purple]I usually like most characters from animes, but there are two that stand out in my mind as unbearably annoying--the cabbit (Ryou-oki? I can't remember how to spell that) from Tenchi Muyo, and Shinji from Evangelion. In all truth, I really don't mind the cabbit. In fact it totally rocks at times. But it's voice! :mad: I cannot stand it's fake so-called cat sounds that it makes! Nyou nyou nyou nyou! GAHHHH! Someone just shoot it's throat out! :flaming: As for Shinji, I can't stand boys like him. He needs to grow a backbone! Or keel over. Either way works. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#503F86]Welcome to OtakuBoards, Overlord_Ray. Not wanting to get off on the wrong foot here, but please try and put a little more effort into your posts. Punctuation, spelling and detail (especially) are very important at OtakuBoards. Anything that's too short or of poor quality would be considered spam.

I'm not entirely sure which anime character I hate most. I dislike Legato because [spoiler]he made Chapel the Evergreen kill Wolfwood[/spoiler], but as a character I think he's very cool. Not only because of his special power, but also because of his loyalty to Knives. He's not your regular, one-dimensional evil villain by any means.

Sometimes what characters do get me really frustrated. I have a penchant for choosing my favourite characters as being ones who die at some point in the series. I was really annoyed that in Outlaw Star, [spoiler]Hilda came so close to being rescued so many times, but never actually made it. Damn that little Kei Pirate girl...[/spoiler].

I suppose Pikachu's high on the list of most hated anime characters. I find him so infuriating. The fact that he gets so much screen time compared to other (much more worthy Pokemon) is one factor; I think Ash should have gotten rid of him a long long time ago. I don't watch Pokemon anymore, but I can tell Pikachu's still there, with his annoying voice and poor plotines. As long as he takes pride of place, I find watching it rather frustrating.

He's the only character I have a real problem with. I don't really like any DBZ characters... but then again I don't actually like the anime itself, so that's really a given.[/color]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue]The most annoying characters of anime are Kuwabara and Tea.

Kuwabara: He is the ugliest thing you've ever seen in an anime. His power is kind of dumb and only thing he does is yell and complain. His only good power is that he can sense spirits. His sword is dumb. The creators should of given him something cooler like a spirit dragon or at least a spirit technique where it does involve close combat.

Tea: All she does is babble about friendship and heart. The is friendship crazy. I understand that she has good friends but really she goes on and on about how YUgi and Joey should always believe in their friends. This is why I dont watch episodes of the show when Tea is the main character. If i could be in the show just 1 time I would destroy Tea in a duel and then banish her to the shadow realm[/COLOR].[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
:mad: Inuyasha'd dubbed voice DRIVES ME NUTS! Stay back kagome, do this, im gonna cut that, blah blah blah, just shut UP! and he so obsessed with damn. Damn this, damn you, just stop already! Cmon Richard Cox, put some effort into your voice acting. Oh, and Joey Wheeler really needs to stop with the Boston accent. I imagined him with kinda a Yami Yugi voice when i first read the manga.