Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Calvin & Hobbes or Garfield?



Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]My three favorite comics are Garfield, Dilbert, and Calvin and Hobbes. I just love the cynical element in each of them.

Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite, though. Gotta love Hobbes. :love: [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]GARFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Because....

1. His appetite is close to mine only i prefer Chinese instead of Italian [/B][/QUOTE]

Same here........, we got a good appetite, hey Noodlez.... I like Chinese too....
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i love C and H. i like the snow ones like when calvin built a dead snowman around the car with other snowmen looking sad, i love that one!:wigout:
Posted
*screams and points at Cera*
Stop coping me!!! :freak:
*hugs her rare, one of a kind, made by her grandma Hobbes plushie* He was the reason I read C&H! he was, as he put it, a babe magnet.
My granddad and I always read the books together--he had Calvina and all those long words, and I had all the other parts. That's why I have such a big vocabulary now--I'm always looking for new big words like "expletive".
Aw, there we go, the emotional attachement to a strip. And that's why I like C&H.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]*screams and points at Cera*
Stop coping me!!! :freak:
*hugs her rare, one of a kind, made by her grandma Hobbes plushie* He was the reason I read C&H! he was, as he put it, a babe magnet.
My granddad and I always read the books together--he had Calvina and all those long words, and I had all the other parts. That's why I have such a big vocabulary now--I'm always looking for new big words like "expletive".
Aw, there we go, the emotional attachement to a strip. And that's why I like C&H. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Uh...how, exactly, was i 'coping' you?

I :love: Hobbes. Calvin too, in a strange, twisted, mentally disturbed way. [/SIZE]
Posted
Uh oh, my spelling has gone down hill.
Ah well.

You know Cera, you are too much like me (or me like you?) for it to be remotely a good thing. *laughs* We could really frightened the world, you know. I don't think the world can handle two Ceras or Ginnys. *laughs manically*

BTW, I learned the whole manical laughter thingy from Calvin, bless his twisted little heart.
Posted
[b]I never even heard of Calvin and Hobbes before :D
So I went google and typed calvin hobbes....hehe
and I founds many o the strips here
[URL=http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes]HERE![/URL]
Hehe,...pretty funny...
'Calvin,...I think your train of thought is a runaway...'
:laugh: [/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Uh oh, my spelling has gone down hill.
Ah well.

You know Cera, you are too much like me (or me like you?) for it to be remotely a good thing. *laughs* We could really frightened the world, you know. I don't think the world can handle two Ceras or Ginnys. *laughs manically*

BTW, I learned the whole manical laughter thingy from Calvin, bless his twisted little heart. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Heh...[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Heh...scary, isn't it?

But, in all seriousness [or at least a reasonable simulation thereof] Calvin and Hobbes were probably majorly responsible for my wonderful twisted self today. Ah, you should see me in winter....mutant deranged snow monsters....[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Heh...[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Heh...scary, isn't it?

But, in all seriousness [or at least a reasonable simulation thereof] Calvin and Hobbes were probably majorly responsible for my wonderful twisted self today. Ah, you should see me in winter....mutant deranged snow monsters....[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Snow you say...? :devil: :naughty: :demon: [/b]
Posted
I pine for snow because of that strip. The only chance I had to build anything was in the famous recreation of "Big Calvinsaurus, little snowmen". I made about 20 little 2 in. snowmen (used up all the snow in our yard, :/), and then stomped them all!
Aw, what I wouldn't give for [i]real[/i] snow.
BTW, for peeps suffering from C&Hs withdraw, who need a fresh new strip to keep them going somehow (mind you, this is NOT to replace C&Hs in ANY way), try FoxTrot. It works for me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]I pine for snow because of that strip. The only chance I had to build anything was in the famous recreation of "Big Calvinsaurus, little snowmen". I made about 20 little 2 in. snowmen (used up all the snow in our yard, :/), and then stomped them all!
Aw, what I wouldn't give for [i]real[/i] snow.
BTW, for peeps suffering from C&Hs withdraw, who need a fresh new strip to keep them going somehow (mind you, this is NOT to replace C&Hs in ANY way), try FoxTrot. It works for me. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]LoL!!!! I've done that, too... Seriously scared my parents... But I got to do it about thirty times... after one snowfall. The...joys... of living in WI.

I cried when I found out there weren't going to be any new strips... I was in fourth grade or something...

Heh... Foxtrot. Gotta love the Lizard. ;)
[/SIZE]
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
FINALLY!!!! I am back!! Sorry ive been gone so long guys. My grandparents have been in town. I will be on this Fri. & Sat. though, and they leave next week on Thurs., so ill probly be on a lot then. Hahaha!! C&H is winning!! Wahoo!!!! Im so happy that even though im not screaming at ppl, C&H is STILL winnin!! thats so cool!GinnyLyn, i would KILL 2 have that stuffed Hobbes! Thats so boss! Well, cya on Fri. C&H 4eva!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...