Android 17 Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 *takes of scarf* *pops knuckels* *Pops neak* *Streatches completely, redying for battle* Alright! There are strict rulz! 1. It will be one on one. After the first person replies, its between me and him/her. you can watch, but cannot play. want to fight? Make your own thread! 2. describe charictor. I'm fairly confident that you all know what 17 looks like, so i wont, but you need to. I want to know what you look like so i can describe you, and if your a mecha, state that so i'll know 3. no kills 4. After 100 post, the player who did the best wins. 5. ...... Have fun! *steps back into fighting stance* LETS GO! ooc: i write in first person. just thought id let you know.:flaming: This'll be you when im done with ya!:drunk: :blackeye: So come on!:naughty:
mornigndew Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [COLOR=blue]What's that battle about. (I'm watching only)[/COLOR]
Biida Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 G_A: *walks in* *looks around* *grabs a bag of popcorn* *sits down* *waits for a fight to unfold* *Note: I'm an observer only in this battle. I've got enough fights going to last me for a while... *
Android 17 Posted October 28, 2001 Author Posted October 28, 2001 Its about me being bored as HELL! My Bro is out on a date, Dad is watchin sports, moms watchin home and gardening channel, and I don't want to type my story anymore right now becuase nobody'll read it!!!
DeathKnight Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 *walks in with his Black trench coat on and sunglasses* Ken: ...... *he looks at the people* *Ken takes off his Black trench coat and sunglasses* Ken: Sup people.... *he sits down*
mornigndew Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Dew find a place to sit. Dew waits patiently. :sleep: Nothing yet[/COLOR]
Android 17 Posted October 28, 2001 Author Posted October 28, 2001 *taps foot on ground impationtly* I've never been in a place with so many chicken shits in my entire life! FIGHT ME!:flaming:
DeathKnight Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 *Ken looks at Dew* Ken: .... Dew your sitting on my trenchcoat.....
Biida Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 *the audience: G_A/Britty; /Death Knight/Ken; and Dew are still waiting until a challenger comes* *silence* *more silence* *even more silence* *a cricket chirps* *even more silence after that* *everyone falls asleep* :sleep:
mornigndew Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Android 17 [/i] [B]*taps foot on ground impationtly* I've never been in a place with so many chicken shits in my entire life! FIGHT ME!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Calm down. Tell me the rule, then may be I'll fight.[/COLOR]
Biida Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Android 17 [/i] [B]*taps foot on ground impationtly* I've never been in a place with so many chicken shits in my entire life! FIGHT ME!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] G_A: Fine! Fine! I'll fight ya!!!!!! Happy? :D
mornigndew Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]*Ken looks at Dew* Ken: .... Dew your sitting on my trenchcoat..... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Dew - sorry Ken :) Dew stand up, and look around for another place to sit. [/COLOR]
Android 17 Posted October 28, 2001 Author Posted October 28, 2001 Ya know, screw it! Usually i have so much patience it gets on people's nerves, but for some reason im pissed! This place isn't as good as [url]http://www.planetnamek.com[/url] or [url]http://www.dbz-fan.net[/url] ! Their forums are better! Peace
DeathKnight Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 Ken: .... G_A Challenged him and he left.... *looks at G_A* Ken: how did you do that? :therock:
Biida Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]Ken: .... G_A Challenged him and he left.... *looks at G_A* Ken: how did you do that? :therock: [/B][/QUOTE] G_A: *innocent look* Do what? :D ;) PS- you're not allowed to advertise websites on the boards....
mornigndew Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Dew - He's not in a good mood. Oh well, I just sit :sleep: and wait for another fight. [/COLOR]
Biida Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]Dew - He's not in a good mood. Oh well, I just sit :sleep: and wait for another fight. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] G_A/Britty: Umm... I'll fight! :D
mornigndew Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] G_A/Britty: Umm... I'll fight! :D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Dew - (look around) G_A, who will be your oponent?[/COLOR]
Biida Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [COLOR=blue]Dew - (look around) G_A, who will be your oponent?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I meant I'd fight you... erm... Nevermind... *sits back down* Does anyone wanna fight? Anyone?
DeathKnight Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 *both of them look at Ken* Ken: i'm not fighting G_A i'd lose! :drunk:
mornigndew Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]*both of them look at Ken* Ken: i'm not fighting G_A i'd lose! :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Dew - :sleep: :sleep: Wake me up when there's a fight[/COLOR] :sleep: :sleep:
Biida Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]*both of them look at Ken* Ken: i'm not fighting G_A i'd lose! :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE] G_A: lol! *thinks* *sweat drop* Are you just saying that to be nice, or is that the truth? :smirk:
DeathKnight Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 Ken: Mebbe its the truth... Mebbe i'm being nice... who knows? *Shrugs and sits back with his eyes closed and arms crossed*
mornigndew Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: [COLOR=blue]Dew resting peacefully[/COLOR]
Biida Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 G_A: *sits in the middle of Dew and Ken* I'm bored... Bored, bored, bored... *sigh* Very bored... *leans back* *crosses arms* *and sighs* :o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now