Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*takes of scarf* *pops knuckels* *Pops neak* *Streatches completely, redying for battle*

Alright! There are strict rulz!
1. It will be one on one. After the first person replies, its between me and him/her. you can watch, but cannot play. want to fight? Make your own thread!
2. describe charictor. I'm fairly confident that you all know what 17 looks like, so i wont, but you need to. I want to know what you look like so i can describe you, and if your a mecha, state that so i'll know
3. no kills
4. After 100 post, the player who did the best wins.
5. ...... Have fun!

*steps back into fighting stance* LETS GO!

ooc: i write in first person. just thought id let you know.:flaming:

This'll be you when im done with ya!:drunk: :blackeye:

So come on!:naughty:
Posted
G_A: *walks in* *looks around* *grabs a bag of popcorn* *sits down* *waits for a fight to unfold*

*Note: I'm an observer only in this battle. I've got enough fights going to last me for a while... *
Posted
Its about me being bored as HELL!

My Bro is out on a date, Dad is watchin sports, moms watchin home and gardening channel, and I don't want to type my story anymore right now becuase nobody'll read it!!!
Posted
*the audience: G_A/Britty; /Death Knight/Ken; and Dew are still waiting until a challenger comes*

*silence*

*more silence*

*even more silence*

*a cricket chirps*

*even more silence after that*

*everyone falls asleep* :sleep:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Android 17 [/i]
[B]*taps foot on ground impationtly*

I've never been in a place with so many chicken shits in my entire life!
FIGHT ME!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Calm down. Tell me the rule, then may be I'll fight.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Android 17 [/i]
[B]*taps foot on ground impationtly*

I've never been in a place with so many chicken shits in my entire life!
FIGHT ME!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

G_A: Fine! Fine! I'll fight ya!!!!!! Happy? :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]*Ken looks at Dew*

Ken: .... Dew your sitting on my trenchcoat..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Dew - sorry Ken :)
Dew stand up, and look around for another place to sit.
[/COLOR]
Posted
Ya know, screw it! Usually i have so much patience it gets on people's nerves, but for some reason im pissed!

This place isn't as good as [url]http://www.planetnamek.com[/url] or [url]http://www.dbz-fan.net[/url] ! Their forums are better!

Peace
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]Ken: .... G_A Challenged him and he left....

*looks at G_A*

Ken: how did you do that? :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

G_A: *innocent look* Do what? :D ;)

PS- you're not allowed to advertise websites on the boards....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Dew - He's not in a good mood.
Oh well, I just sit :sleep: and wait for another fight. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

G_A/Britty: Umm... I'll fight! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

G_A/Britty: Umm... I'll fight! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Dew - (look around) G_A, who will be your oponent?[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]Dew - (look around) G_A, who will be your oponent?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I meant I'd fight you... erm... Nevermind... *sits back down*

Does anyone wanna fight? Anyone?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]*both of them look at Ken*

Ken: i'm not fighting G_A i'd lose! :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Dew - :sleep: :sleep: Wake me up when there's a fight[/COLOR] :sleep: :sleep:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]*both of them look at Ken*

Ken: i'm not fighting G_A i'd lose! :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

G_A: lol! *thinks* *sweat drop* Are you just saying that to be nice, or is that the truth? :smirk:
Posted
G_A: *sits in the middle of Dew and Ken* I'm bored... Bored, bored, bored... *sigh* Very bored... *leans back* *crosses arms* *and sighs* :o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...