Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The DB/Z/gt QuiZZZZZ


Recommended Posts

Guest BiDiBaDiBoO
Posted
:devil: what does videls name mixed up
Guest BiDiBaDiBoO
Posted
[COLOR=darkred]dark red[/COLOR] :devil: Who are the Saiyins
who could change into ssj (even if they didn't)



________________________________________________
I'm not a monkey freeza I'm a sayin say it with me Say-in
________________________________________________


:laugh: Pan Mad :blush: :tasty: :devil: :naughty:
Posted
Umm there are lots if you have seen the Bardock Story....
Posted
Devil (id say whore but it is devil)

Oh good lord.. here goes the SSJ list...
Bejiita
King Bejiita
Gokou Son (Son Gokou)
Gohan Son
Goten Son
Trunks-chan
Bardock probably
Nappa
Pan, if Akira was a sexist >(
Bura, if again Akira wasn't sexist, and if she really wanted to
ummmm i dunno anyone else.. uh... srry..um.. all saiyins?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BiDiBaDiBoO [/i]
[B]:devil: what does videls name mixed up [/B][/QUOTE]

BidiBaDiBo0 I think you gave us the answer in your first post. Look up. You put the devil right beside her name. That was 2 easy.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...