Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
anyone wnt too trade? all you do is say what you have and if any one else wants too trade?

entie move 3promo
Mistys tentacrulle HL
*** neo3 delibird
marill kb toy(?) promo
recycle energy
entie neo 3 1ST ED











:tasty:
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Dude :

1.Spell correctly so people can read.
2.You are actually "trading" over the internet on Otakuboards!? .............Weird
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Madmax, I've seen your threads before, but I must say, this is definitely the wierdest one of all of them...... :)

But if you want, I'll tell you the ones that I want to trade:
Holographic Mew
Holographic Fossil Mew
Holographic Fossil Chansey
Holographic Fossil Magnemite
Holographic Neo Celebi
Holographic Neo Meganium
Holographic Neo Typhlosion
Holographic Jungle Kangaskahn
Holographic Jungle Mr. Mime

Anyone who wants one of those??
Posted
Well I don't collect cards anymore but I have the first 6 sets complete plus like 20 promos and alot of dubs.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Madmax, I've seen your threads before, but I must say, this is definitely the wierdest one of all of them...... :)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks SS
btw I dont like cards all i got left is a entie. :hippy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...