OtakuBoards

Wolfwood Banner

Che

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Hi there. I was thinking: My Legato banner is getting kinda old. Don't you all think so? Especially since it isn't realy that well done.Well, I was choosing acharacter and I've decided on my favorite good guy: Nicholas D. Wolfwood! Whee! Ok, for those of you who [i]don't[/i] know what he's from, he's from Trigun. All I ask is that it has a few, badass pictures of him, and my favorite quote from him: [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue][color=blue]"[/color][color=blue]We're not God. Not only are our powers limited, we sometimes are driven to become the devil himself."[/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Make sure the pictures aren't too pixelly, and please try and make all the colors match. Thankies and good luck![/color][/size][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]OMG, really sorry. I could've swore I posted here >< well, anyways, I'm using your banner Serraph, it looks really really good! Thankies![/color][/size][/font]