Prince Van Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 Here's what I want. [list] [*]Hugh and Nathan from Castlevania:circle of the moon fighting side by side. [/list] or [list] [*]Two different pictures with each fighting on them. [/list] I want Nathan on the left and Hugh on the right. [list] [*]On the left side I want it to say, you're the master's son...... [*]and on the right I wnat it to say, ...But you got his weapon. [*]And Cloud strife written somewhere in the middle. [/list] [list] [*]Dracula in demon form looking down at them. [*]Dracula's castle above them. [*]or just black. [/list] and on the avi I want dracula in demon form. It's hard so whoever does this or something similar I owe you one and thank you in advance.
NashvilleDream Posted June 24, 2004 Posted June 24, 2004 Do you think that you could supply a few pictures? I can't find either of them anywhere
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now