Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm pretty happy with my fics, even if people call my characters Mary Sues. Here's my link. Read if you want (though I doubt you will).
[url]http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=373418[/url]
Posted
ah yes, the elusive ff.net. i've written the beggning of fan fictions but i don't like to post till they're finished, and since they are just hobbies they can take years to finish since i usually go back and change things.
Posted
If nobody puts real efforts into their posts, this thread will be closed.

I'm currently in the process of writing a Pokemon fan fiction story (I'm planning on writing a novel, and want at least some writing experiance). One thing I've noticed is that a story's never set until it's finished. To clarify what I mean, here's an example: I recently saw the new Pokemon movie (Jirachi: Wish Maker, a title that I really don't like), and now I have a whole new chapter. Anyone else ever have something like that happen?
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=1]Takuya's right. For a thread like this to stay open, people would need to put in a [i]lot[/i] more effort. This thread started off pretty poorly, and it's gone downhill. I'm sory, btu I can't see this thread going anywhere. [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Thread Closed.[/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...