Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thank god you showed up. I thought you were never going to join and I would have to keep the RPG going on without you.
But thank god you're here.

We all missed you lots.
Posted
i feel so loved. and thanks for starting it, i never would have. lol. i promise i WILL NOT neglect this. to make sure of this, i will not upload mirc <<->> lol. well, now im bored, post on it or im gunna die ;-;
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='FirePheonix727']You might have to give up on Noelle... I haven't seen her online in over two months I think. I sent her a PM once and she never got back online to reply. Sorry to burst your bubble.[/quote]

[I][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]You wanna freaking bet on giving up eh? Never thought you would give up so easily. Sorry everyone but guess what!? IM BACK!!! *Smiles evily* And here is my bio if I can still join..

-------------------------------

Name: Symoni Avtie

Age: 16

Special Characteristics: She is mostly very emotional. She is calm and cool at hard times. But she does have this temper when she gets upset.

Apperance: She is 5'8" very skinny, Cuz she doesn't eat much. 110 lbs. Long cherry blond hair, reaches her lower back. Her eyes are mostly violet, with some silver in them. She wears black baggy pants, and a belly shirt that says "Moi-même Moitié" (Half myself). She has her belly button peirced.

Bio: She grew up in the Realm of Reality. But really she was born in the Realm of Imagination. Finding herself always alone and different. But she found someone that did talk to her and became her friend. Her name was Arune. She knew there was something majorly different about Arune when she first met her, but she just couldn't tell what it was. But really she met Arune when she was 2 years old. hen got kicked out of her world by accident and is left with nothing.[/FONT][/COLOR][/I]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Well...I kinda skimmed over it...and I'm still lost...But where do I start my post if I do post..? I ned help there..and thank you Kieko for carrying on Symoni. I love you! But...help on the post please?[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...