Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd like a banner with John Cena from WWE on the left side and Hatake Kakashi from the anime Naruto on the right. In the middle of the banner I want either of these quotes, whichever turns out to fit better:

1. "Watch out, I'm a student to these guys."
or
2. "These guys made me the Ninja Thug."
Thanks in advance. ^_^
Posted
Sorry, haven't gotten a chance to get on...

Anyway, a dark blue background would be nice. As for poses, the image of John Cena from the poster of this past year's Royal Rumble would be fine and any image of Hatake Kakashi from the anime is fine. And the text, just normal, oh by the way, I want the quote to be "Watch out, I know Ninjutsu and Thuganomics."

PS: That banner you made has the Undertaker, not Cena, just to let you know. ^^;;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...