Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]Last night I was bored, (and out of paper) so I decided to try something that was done purely on the pc. They turned out better than I expected, and so I figured I'd post them here for some comments. (the words in brackets are links)

[url="http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Archetype777/Gun_Color.jpg"][ Gun ][/url] - This is some kind of futuristic gun at a dynamic angle. It's kind of akward with the angles, and especially the handle, but I'll use perspective next time.

[url="http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Archetype777/Gun_Crosshatch.jpg"][ Comic Gun [/url]] - The same pic, but with a filter to make it look more comic-ish. The filter also fixed some of the mistakes in the original.

[url="http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Archetype777/Sword_Color.jpg"][ Sword[/url] ] - This took alot less time than the other, obviously. I decided not to do a comic version of this, because it was too small for the filter to work correctly.

I'll hopefully post more soon.

[/font]
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=plum]Hey, what you tried on the pc was great. I wish I could do that But sadly i can't. My faverit is the sword. I always loved swords. There so old but new at the same time. Do you get what I'm saying? Well if you just want to talk you can pm me ok?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#dda0dd] See you.:) [/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE=Cat14][font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=plum]Hey, what you tried on the pc was great. I wish I could do that But sadly i can't. My faverit is the sword. I always loved swords. There so old but new at the same time. Do you get what I'm saying? Well if you just want to talk you can pm me ok?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#dda0dd]See you.:) [/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]Maybe you could explain why you like the sword a little bit more. Constructive criticism is always appreciated in the Art forum. ;)

EDIT: I've found this to be a recurring problem. I've deleted your other posts and would like to direct you to [color=darkslateblue][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=32738]this[/url][/color] thread. Please read that carefully and look around to get an example of what others post like.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...