Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first attempt at a banner, so bare with it please. I was incredibly bored, so I decided to make this. Personally, considering its my first try, I think it came out alright, but I leave that decision to you!
Posted
So skeletor-ish... hehe.. I like it as it being your first banner. One thing I would suggest, that many people overlook on their first banners, is fixing up the text. I like the red font but its a bit hard to read, (maybe try a one pixel border around the font in a complimentary colour?) . Also, consider placing the.. "you make it sound' part in the upper left hand corner while keeping the rest where it is.
Just my two cents. =^-^=

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...