Kyokokeiji Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 Ive recently discoverd that Jimi Hendrix is completly totally utterly awesome. Anyway Ive also recently made this banner and avatar, and I plan on making more once i get some more pictures of him. anyway take a look and tell me what ya think!
KKC Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [size=1][color=purple]Cool, I like them because they stand out alot...[i]really[/i] stand out. I suggest giving them both borders. In my oppinion, banners always look better with borders, but some people don't like them. I also think that in the banner you should blend Hendrix's picture in with the BG more. I guess it depends what program you're using. Purple is fun ^^ [b]Rating: 8/10[/b][/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now