Burori Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 I am all with the special gift of censorship being revoked in the literature and the Adventure threads but... What about the Battle arena? "I pity da foo'!" Is it possible to put it in there?
James Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 [color=#707875]Um, it won't be relevant in Battle Arena soon, because of changes we'll be making there. I'm sorry to be so vague, but I can only say "stay tuned".[/color]
Burori Posted July 6, 2004 Author Posted July 6, 2004 [quote name='James][color=#707875']Um, it won't be relevant in Battle Arena soon, because of changes we'll be making there. I'm sorry to be so vague, but I can only say "stay tuned".[/color][/quote] :eek: Ohhh you dirty rat! Lol j/k. Try and get it up as soon as possible
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now