Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am all with the special gift of censorship being revoked in the literature and the Adventure threads but... What about the Battle arena?

"I pity da foo'!"

Is it possible to put it in there?
Posted
[color=#707875]Um, it won't be relevant in Battle Arena soon, because of changes we'll be making there. I'm sorry to be so vague, but I can only say "stay tuned".[/color]
Posted
[quote name='James][color=#707875']Um, it won't be relevant in Battle Arena soon, because of changes we'll be making there. I'm sorry to be so vague, but I can only say "stay tuned".[/color][/quote]

:eek: Ohhh you dirty rat! Lol j/k. Try and get it up as soon as possible

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...