Ryoko T.D.C. Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 [color=blue]I would like to have an animed banner please. Could it say: "Ice Cream and Cat Girls In Bikini's, A Man's Fantasy.... Ice Cream and Guys Putting the Seat Down After Going Pee, A Woman's Fantasy...." Have the words flash with each pic. they represent. I will give you the cat girl pic. Please? P.S.-Please make it animed.[/color]
Syk3 Posted July 8, 2004 Posted July 8, 2004 So basically.. you want the person making the banner to find a picture of a guy putting the toilet seat down? XD Not to mention the bikini on the cat girl picture that you attached is a little.. *tight*. I don't think so. :p Try rethinking the idea a little bit.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now