Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fave Beat 'em up


Recommended Posts

Guest Hworang
Posted
Favourites are Hworang and Baek :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
Posted
Hey Hworang i like Tekken tag tournament and my fav character is Eddy Gordo he is really cool and i realy like his fighting style (Capoeira) and i really want to learn it and also do you have tekken tag for the ps2 if you do do you know how to take pictures during a match or something like that because i was told you could but i am not sure well anyways send me a reply please thanks!!:flaming:
Posted
I am the supreme tekken champion, muahaha! I can kick anyone's butt with ANY character! give me kuma! give me gunjack! give me mokujin! I'm unstoppable....

but if you really wanna know who I am absolutely unbeatable with, its Jin, Hwoarang, King, and Xiaoyu....
Posted
Hey Sepiroth do you know any good combo moves or any decent moves with Eddy and also do u know whether you can take pics during a match on tekken tag and i aslo like Bruce he is cool my bro likes Lee,Yoshi,Hworang.:D :cross: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I am the supreme tekken champion, muahaha! I can kick anyone's butt with ANY character! give me kuma! give me gunjack! give me mokujin! I'm unstoppable....

but if you really wanna know who I am absolutely unbeatable with, its Jin, Hwoarang, King, and Xiaoyu.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm next on the list.
I'm unstoppable with Jin Kazama,Kazuya,Devil,Jun,Lee and Hwoarang.but I am unstoppabl with the rest but those ar my BEST BEST people.
My fave is Jin kazama.And apparently I am a splittin image of him...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tintin [/i]
[B]Hey Sepiroth do you know any good combo moves or any decent moves with Eddy and also do u know whether you can take pics during a match on tekken tag and i aslo like Bruce he is cool my bro likes Lee,Yoshi,Hworang.:D :cross: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

eddy, heh, try press the kick buttons and he does combo's for you....

if you mean take pics in the game then no, using your own camera, then yes, why not....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tintin [/i]
[B]Hey Sepiroth do you know any good combo moves or any decent moves with Eddy and also do u know whether you can take pics during a match on tekken tag and i aslo like Bruce he is cool my bro likes Lee,Yoshi,Hworang.:D :cross: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
I'll tell ya a good move to do with Eddy. 'Rodeo Spin' that's good.It'll take a bit of practice to do the buttons for it but u'll get used to it.
Posted
the bouncer sucked, I was hugely disappointed with it, DOA2 was better on the dreamcast, it played smoother somehow, and the graphics were sharper, tekken tag is slow, bloody roar 3 is average, the ps2 really needs a good beat-em-up, lets hope tekken 4 does something about this....
Posted
Maybe a sequel to Ergheiz? I really want to play Bloody Roar 3,what's it like?
Heh,I just had the thought of a Final Fantasy,but with a'beat 'em up style battle system' that'd be cool.:mrt:
Posted
I am pretty good and tekken tag tournament i wouldnt say i am the best but i personally think i am pretty good with eddy gordo and i like doing all his combos and spinning kicks and on tekken 3 i am wicked at doing tekken force mode i was so close to defeating doctor bosconavich or however u spell it i used jin kazama and dr B really pisses me off coz he keeps ducking and he is so small but actually hold on i have completed it yeah i completed it with gon i think lol.:D :laugh:
Guest Hworang
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tintin [/i]
[B]Hey Hworang i like Tekken tag tournament and my fav character is Eddy Gordo he is really cool and i realy like his fighting style (Capoeira) and i really want to learn it and also do you have tekken tag for the ps2 if you do do you know how to take pictures during a match or something like that because i was told you could but i am not sure well anyways send me a reply please thanks!!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

To be honest I don't know how to do it but if anyone else know how pleeez reply:cool: :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :excited: :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tintin [/i]
[B]Hey Hworang i like Tekken tag tournament and my fav character is Eddy Gordo he is really cool and i realy like his fighting style (Capoeira) and i really want to learn it and also do you have tekken tag for the ps2 if you do do you know how to take pictures during a match or something like that because i was told you could but i am not sure well anyways send me a reply please thanks!!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
It's called 'motion capture' I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...