Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]Is it just me or is the Anime Lounge just weird? Looks like someone hacked in or something... spam threads just keep on comin'...
I think OB is going to be pissed while vestipwn, NicktheKang, Lord_Auric, and TAL-IGN are havning the best times of their lives posting... Someone has got to do something now...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Posted
Super, super, super pissed.

Looks either like spam, or a bunch of kids bored out of their skulls.

And it looks like Dagger has begun MODERATING. Don't blow a gasket, Dagger.
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]It's just a bunch of spammers... I say leave them alone and ignore their every post, it's not like they're doing any damage... oh well... I learnt the hard way to just leave the spam alone, act like it's a ghost or something (I don't mean get scared out of your wits, I mean ignore it, heh.).[/SIZE][/B]
Posted
[QUOTE=Balmon]Super, super, super pissed.

And it looks like Dagger has begun MODERATING. Don't blow a gasket, Dagger.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][SIZE=1]Dagger's gonna have some serious moderating to do. No other mods are online... [/SIZE] [/B] [/COLOR]
Posted
NO kidding... poor baby....

Does this happen often? I mean, this is my.... second week on here... and I haven't seen anything like this yet. Should I nuke their IP or something?
Posted
[quote name='vicky][SIZE=1][B]It's just a bunch of spammers... I say leave them alone and ignore their every post, it's not like they're doing any damage...[/SIZE'][/B][/quote]


[B][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1]No they're not but they are certainly taking and wasting a lot of space on OB... and there's four of them. Imagine how much space they're gonna waste when they continue for an hour or so....

and, Balmon, I don't think this kind of thing happens often... I've been here for about 2-3 months now and I got shocked seeing the threads...

These guys are going way overboard...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Posted
[quote name='`hEvN][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][SIZE=1]Dagger's gonna have some serious moderating to do. No other mods are online... [/SIZE] [/B'] [/COLOR][/quote]


From what I saw the spam brought the mods and admins out of hiding. I saw about four of them trying to clean up a minute ago.

Luckily this does not happen often (first time I have seen it in the year I have been here, and the 3+ years on other forums), and hopefully the mods can block the IP address to prevent it happening again.
Posted
Wow. They cleaned up fast. A+ for efficiency. I'm actually quite amazed.

GO MODS!

Phil

What a useless post this was, eh?

Sorry.
Posted
[quote name='Balmon']Wow. They cleaned up fast. A+ for efficiency. I'm actually quite amazed.[/quote]

Haha, thanks. Believe it or not, this was actually a little less horrific than our last mass spamming (which involved some [i]really[/i] repulsive pictures). I'm immensely relieved that other staff members came online.

~Dagger~
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][SIZE=1]^_^x Wasn't around when the last spamming happened... I guess I didn't really have to panic and all. Another job well done for the mods![/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
Posted
I mean... that's probably the number reason I stick around here.. besides the great posting and threads. Great admins and mods. Doing their jobs responsibly and well.
Posted
[quote name='Balmon']I mean... that's probably the number reason I stick around here.. besides the great posting and threads. Great admins and mods. Doing their jobs responsibly and well.[/quote]

[SIZE=1][B]Agreed.

Go Mods and Admins! You guys rule, one minute the spam was there, the next minute it was gone, super fast work ^_^[/SIZE][/B]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...