Hevn Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Talk about "COOL"! :laugh: That's it, i'm making a new folder in my PC especially for your Otaku Shop goodies. Keep `em coming... you're a legend DW![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Hayashi Hansuke Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 Oh man. It's my first time to view that "miniclip". And all i can say is [font=Arial Black][size=4]IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/font] [font=Arial Black][size=4][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=1]I will also save all of this in my computer.[/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=1]Keep it going DW. I will await your'e other episodes!!![/size][/font]
Zephyr Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 Ha ha. I love, DW. These are getting to be classic, and it is only the second one. The only thing missing is me, playing the random bystander that gets caught in the middle of a fight scene, and possibly blown up. :D Just keep 'em coming for us.
Naru Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1]Hahaha! Yet again, you have made my day DW. I like the Kill Adam doll at the end. haha! I wanna be in the next one!! Please?! =^^= I can't wait for the next one!! I love you [and your sexiness] DW! haha! ~naru-chan[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now