OtakuBoards

Surreal || Wallpapers

Shippo

[size=1][color=darkslategray]I know I have a Banner thread already, but I just discovered how much I like to make wallpapers. So I decided to make a new thread dedicated to my Wallpapers. Its strange however...Lately, banners seem very, "boring" considering its such a small canvas. I'm starting to enjoy Wallpapers because it allows me to work on a much bigger canvas, and serves (for me, at least) as a better purpose. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]This first Wallpaper mimic's a style I saw on a wallpaper a VERY long time ago, and I loved it. Back then however, I did not even have Photoshop. So, while I was bored, I decided to make a wallpaper. Feel free to use it as your desktop, if you please. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]For those with a screen resolution of 800 x 600, I am sorry, this is a 1024 x 768 image.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray][URL=http://img46.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img46&image=GohanWALLcopy.jpg][IMG]http://img46.exs.cx/img46/9325/GohanWALLcopy.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]Final Notes: No, I do not like DBZ anymore...The reason The wallpaper is DragonBall Z themed is because of the abundance of nice pictures they have. I mean really, just searching "Dbz" at google/images will give you a huge variety of pictures.[/color][/size]

I like that, though I am not, and have never been a big fan of dragon ball Z, you did put all the images together very well. It has very nice color usage and seems almost... peaceful. The colors seem very easy to look at and nothing clashes in my mind. Overall, a very nice piece. I havent gotten around to trying any wallpapers, I just tried my first banner yesterday. Maybe I'll give it a shot, though...

-Pawn

Edit: forgot to mention the one thing I dont personally like. The left side of the wallpaper with all the symbols seems to ruin the flow. That might just be me, however. Maybe remove them or change the symbol? I also like the grainy-like effect used with the fading of the back-images. Works quite nicely