Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who's heard of Gaiaonline or has been on it?


Recommended Posts

Guest Jin of Gaia
Posted
I just wanted to know
Guest Jin of Gaia
Posted
what the heck is a winning thread?
Posted
I was a member. [I][U]Was[/I] [/U] being the key word. The site got waaaay too repetitive, and there were too many threads like "BlacK NinJas cLaN join NIOW!!1!" or "Luv HoTel all welcom!!". People there are more interested in online dating and dressing up their avatars than actual discussion. Oh yeah, don't do "bumps" here; they're not exactly allowed. Okay, sorry guys. I'm done Mod-playing.
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][quote name='Jin of Gaia']bump :sleep:[/quote]

Forums not to join [list]
[*] Gaia Online
[*] Totse
[*] Living With Style
[*] Ultimate DBZ
[*] The Tails Board
[*] And many others
[/list]

Thank you for your contribution, now go back wherever you come from :).[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest SpaceCowboy156
Posted
servers down for right now so im on here till tomarrow morning
Posted
[img]http://www.slownerveaction.org/forumfun/images/sucks/lamersbus.jpg[/img]


Right now, I'd love to write out a thoughtful post instructing you to read our rules and encourage better posting quality. But, you've not given me much of an indication that you'll provide that effort. My patience would be wasted. Anyone creating discussions such as these, and posting in this manner, obviously hasn't taken the time to look at the locked topics, or to look at our rules. So, what's the point? This place just isn't for you, I'm afraid.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...