Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Hi, I was wondering if some one could make me a banner and avi of Vincent Valentine from FFVII. As for text I would like the banner and avi to have my username, and just the banner to say "From the darkness of my heart...". If someone could do this for me I'd appreciate it. ALso more than one person can ry makin the banner I'd like to have a few to choose from.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Thanks again, Shadow[/color][/font]
Posted
Here you go I gave it a shot.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20208&stc=1[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20207&stc=1[/IMG]
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Thanks Turdle, I like it alot though Id like to see some other attemps before I start using one. Thanks again, shadowofdeath13[/color][/font]
Posted
hmmm....u say that more than one person can ry makin the banner.....so here is mine..but i'm sure u better like Turdle..... :D

[B]avi:[/B]

[IMG]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/shadowofdeath13-avi.gif[/IMG]

[B]sig:[/B]

[IMG]http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Anime_soul/shadowofdeath13-sig.gif[/IMG]
Posted
heres my entry, hope u like it! i used some kool effects to mess with the text and picture. oh, the picture of vincent i used was originally drawn by seifersama. seifers a wicked good artist, search the fan art section 4 him!! k lol well anyway i really like the effect i used on the picture.
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Okay thank you all for your submissions. I am going to use animesoul's banner and avi for now though I will most likely switch to Kyokokeiji's set in a while. Turdle your set isnt really what I was looking for sorry, thanks for trying though I appreaciate it.[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...