Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Geese!there's this one kid at school,and he sits in front of me in english class,so he always turns around and writes on my stuff,so the teacher always yells at him for it,and I tell him to stop,but he keeps on doing it,so today I was late for my next class because the teacher made me and him stay after class,so she was talking to us,and she's like "well Kenny,do you want to write Lauren a note?" and aI don't understand why she said that,trying to figure it out,anyways,he's always doing other stuff,like pulling my hair

anybody out there got any ideas about any of this?
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
aaaawwwwwwwwww..........int it cute. ;)
Posted
I agree with dark night it sounds like he fancies you. When I was at school this guy and I used to physically fight all the time. We met up a coulpe of years later and got together but only for about a week - kind of a passion thing, he was hot!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lyca_lightwing [/i]
[B]I agree with dark night [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]*slaps forehead*

Alright....

It's Death Knight....

neva mind... call me Ken....
[/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]*slaps forehead*

Alright....

It's Death Knight....

neva mind... call me Ken....
[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Call me SG, Shadow, Shadow G, Shadow Gohan or Russ...

And I annoyED this girl at school, cos I kind of fancIED her...

(Stress the past tence on the words above...)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]whatever peoples,I don't think he likes me though,I have no clue,but he just won't stop bugging me!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]haha.... before she was my gf i bothered her like that.... erm... haha....

cuz sometimes guys are too nervous to say "Hey i like you..."
so they dont know what to do....[/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]haha.... before she was my gf i bothered her like that.... erm... haha....

cuz sometimes guys are too nervous to say "Hey i like you..."
so they dont know what to do....[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]I was too nervous, so I annoyed her by... being annoying... heh... really just to notice me...[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
ppl do stupid things when they like someone, I know I do, I talk complete bull bout all my little theorys, everyone has their own way, and this guys is by tormenting (maybe hes a sadomasichist? lol)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]*slaps forehead*

Alright....

It's Death Knight....

neva mind... call me Ken....
[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

ooops sorry DEATHNIGHT - Ken or whoever

Thats what comes of trying to doctor rude pictures of your boss while having a conversation
Posted
well, have you ever thought about just asking the teacher to let you change seats to get away from him? it seems like she wants the problem resolved almost as much as you do. if she says no, just explain that the guy is distracting you from her teaching & that you're concerned about your grades. that ought to do it.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
awww....the poor guyll be crushed your leaving him :(

(hell prolly throw stuff at u accross the room )
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]awww....the poor guyll be crushed your leaving him :(

(hell prolly throw stuff at u accross the room ) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Throw stuff... heh... I throw many things, staples mostly :D:D:D

And what the hell is a sadomasichist? And do you want to be on my Shadow list...?[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
A sado masochist (no idea how to spell it) is someone who gets off on seeing others in pain or tortured.

[I dont like lists, there the spawn of the devils!]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]well, have you ever thought about just asking the teacher to let you change seats to get away from him? it seems like she wants the problem resolved almost as much as you do. if she says no, just explain that the guy is distracting you from her teaching & that you're concerned about your grades. that ought to do it. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not affecting my grades,and I like sitting there,you know,I don't wanna move....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]awww....the poor guyll be crushed your leaving him :(

(hell prolly throw stuff at u accross the room ) [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]heh....Yup. Prolly.

What about MY list? I have the best one on the boards...[/SIZE]
:rolleyes: :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]heh....Yup. Prolly.

What about MY list? I have the best one on the boards...[/SIZE]
:rolleyes: :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]I never pm anyone to be on a list... heh... i dunno why... :therock:

I use to have a big list in my sig... then i shortened it....[/color][/b][/size]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Evil!!!!!! (five '!'......thats worrying) may lucifers firey flames boil all those with lists!!!!! (and again....yup that proves it)

Stardust i like the way your last post read, sounds like u like the guy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Evil!!!!!! (five '!'......thats worrying) may lucifers firey flames boil all those with lists!!!!! (and again....yup that proves it)

Stardust i like the way your last post read, sounds like u like the guy. [/B][/QUOTE]

:blush: Uh,actually,I don't like him,I like somebody else....
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
no reason u cant like more than 1 person. do u find him attractive, he may be a complete retard but if hes good looking just take him for the ride.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

It's not affecting my grades,and I like sitting there,you know,I don't wanna move.... [/B][/QUOTE]

i didn't mean it actually was affecting your grades, i was just giving you an excuse to tell the teacher.

well, get her to move him, then. he's the one misbehaving, not you...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]no reason u cant like more than 1 person. do u find him attractive, he may be a complete retard but if hes good looking just take him for the ride. [/B][/QUOTE]

lady mechadoha(sry for mispelling) is missing the point,I kinda like him,but I like the ther guy better,therefore,I don't want to move away from him,see??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...