Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Bwhaaha.. I have an evil idea and it works! Give him the finger and tehn gimme him a swift kick in the nutz.. He will get the picture :demon:
Posted
either he likes u or he's a little prick that likes to be annoying. a good slap upside the head shuld deter him (just make sure the teacher isnt lookin)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]either he likes u or he's a little prick that likes to be annoying. a good slap upside the head shuld deter him (just make sure the teacher isnt lookin) [/B][/QUOTE]

lol,I've repeately hit him over the head with whatever school supplies I found handy.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

lol,I've repeately hit him over the head with whatever school supplies I found handy..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Get a baseball bat form the gym.... haha... no jk...

Maybe if you talk to him.... maybe if he does like you, he'd stop... [/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

lol,I've repeately hit him over the head with whatever school supplies I found handy..... [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, so he's thick headed. tell him that if he dont stop u will sue him blind for harrassment, that wood get me to stop.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

:blush: Uh,actually,I don't like him,I like somebody else.... [/B][/QUOTE]hahahaha! uhhh this happens alot... i must say that if you just kick him in the butt if he sits in front of you... if you live in beaumont im sooo gonna scream.... hmmm lauren i think i know a girl that goes by that name... lets see she screamed in fourth grade when my lip started bleeding for no reason... i still never figured that one out... it was in mr. byars class... *continues babbling about nothing*
-§
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZM_Brolly [/i]
[B]How old r u? sounds like 6th grade or something. That little kid is in love with you or something. [/B][/QUOTE]i doubt that... shes prolly in 7th... if she is im gonna scream again
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]not to mention I don't want him to hate me [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]stardust, please remember to not double post, but rather use the edit feature to add comments to your original post. thanks :)

but anyway, yes, i think that the kid likes you. well no, he obviously does...just ignore him...or be really nice...being mean will just egg him on...[/color]
Posted
I bet your wondering,but this had quite a twist ending

anyways,I'm in seventh grade,I had no idea what he's doing,and he doesn't like me

he's going out with another girl

and the teacher made him write me a patetic apology letter,but I saved it for my scrapbook:)

anyway,my crush bugs me now,he's always watching what I'm writing in science class,seriously,we were doing this future survey thing,like how many kids we want and carrers,and he must have been interested cause he kept on reading mine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...