OtakuBoards

Luigis Mansion

Cecil

This kinda like a story when your around a camp fire and everyone takes turns telling part of a scary story. except they never seem to be scary. Okay i go first:)

One day Luigi recives an invation addresed to Mario to have tea with princess peach. But Mario is out of town at moment at Yoshi island trying to help his good friends the yoshis rebuild theyre town. So Luigi decides to go in place of Mario. He then looks out the Window to see storm clouds froming out side so he decides to leave a little early to go bye some stuff at Toads store. When he arives he buys a poncho and a flashlight. He gets the pocho cause he thinks it might rain and the flachlight cause hes paranoid and belives in ghost...

Okay you can continue from there and please dont make it really stupid

Later Luigi was walking in a forest singing a song.All uh sudden
a quick dark image flash across him.
Mamamia what was that Luigi said in a scared voice.
He quickly turn on his flash light and shined it to see if anything was there...
Nothing appeared so Luigi thought to himself eh must be just my imagination.
Luigi continues to walk and saw a dark path ahead......

:) thanks for posting i thought nobody would for a little while

Up ahead Luigi saw one of the Castles towers around the tower the storm clouds were getting draker and draker. he turned on his flashlight so he could see and countined up the dark path to the castle. there he found an strange looking guard. "Hello?" said the guard. "Mamammia! you scared me!" he yelped. The Guard said "Who are you?" "Its a me! Luigi" "Ah yes we are excpecting you. You may pass" luigi goes though the gates and thinks that they wernt excepting me and that and kinda looks the dark image in the forest...

Wait a minute Luigi said he turns around and flashed the night around to the Guard face.Gwahahaha!!!
Luigi was starting to get scared all uh sudden lots of ghost surrounded him Luigi try to escape from the Gates but the ghosts pulled Luigi inside and locked Luigi up in a Haunted House Jail.
Mamamia hmm whats this a Vacuum Luigi though if I use this Vacuum I can suck up all the ghost.....

luigi walks up to the door and starts puching it but it wont open. Then he knoks... BWHAHAH a ghosts goes striaight though a door. AHHHHHH scremed Luigi he sitchs on his flashlights vacumm and sucks the ghosts into the bag. Mamamia it works, but i cant get in though the door *sigh* i need to find another way in he walks around the dark courtyard...

----------------
too bad other people arnt posting

Luigi cleaned up the dirts ah a secert passage lucky me.
He got down on his kness start crawling thorugh the cave with his flashlight turned on.Luigi was finally out of the secret passage and got looking for a way out of the Haunted house.
Im Luigi number 1 I can get get out this House in no time Luigi thought to himself to give himself confidence...
And so Luigi went on looking for a way out of the house and all uh sudden he saw Little Boo.
Little Boo was trap inside a cell because the other ghosts thought he wasn't scary enuff like the others and Luigi help Little Boo and free him out of the Cell so Little Boo joined Luigi to help him on his way out of the house...

Luigi asked the young boo how to get out of the haunted house.He said just follow me.So luigi followed him through a series of caves and tunnels.Finally he said here we are with an evil smile.So luigi opened the door and was suprised to see lots of ghosts and the young ghost pushed him inside and locked the door behind him....