Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have read manga for at least about a year now and found some good Episodes and Acts in there. My favorite one was from Chrono Crusade, Act 1, Part 1. Her name is Sister Rosette. I have a lot more than this but this one was consider funny because in the beginning Rosette is calling for back-up and the only person she gets is a stupid assistant named Chrono, who always like to sleep. Well that's all for today! Ja!

^_^
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My current favorite manga act is in Tsubasa.Actualy I JUST finished it and I loved it!Chapter 1 was very good...but sad,Sakura and Syaoran try to admit their love for eachother but Sakura looses her memory and is dying.Syaoran then has to travel different dimensions to get her memories back.So sad,I highly recomend it though.I have also read the first part of Chrono Crusade,and I agree,It was rather funny.Also I enjoyed the manga Megumi...Negumi....ah,I forget.But its about a 10 year old boy training to be a majician but he ends up teaching english in japan for junior high,Its very fun!well,see ya,bye.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...