Darkmark Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2][FONT=System]Try Three weeks. It really drove me crazy! I was trying to ask my girlfriend out(she wasn't my girlfriend then)and thats when you notice everybody poping up out of nowhere. And when I got to ask her out, it was like everybody knew! :wigout: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Panda Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 [QUOTE=haruko]woow that is weird you shoulda looked at her face anyways[/QUOTE] [quote name='haruko']nothing weird has ever happend to me really...well once some middle aged woman asked me how much. in the middle of the grocery store. i mean wtf?[/quote] Welcome to theOtakuBoards Haruko! Please use proper captialization and punctuation in your posts. I suggest you re-read the FAQ and Rules for posting on the boards. I deleted your above posts due to the lack of quality. Thank you. ~Panda Edit: Note to everyone posting in this thread, please put some effort into your responses. I don't want to have to close this thread due to poor quality of posts. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now