Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Indigo]Ok so I'm designing a xanga for my friend, but unfortunatly I can't make banners I need your help!!

Is there a possibility someone out there could help me out and make an black and white Orlando Bloom banner...

[URL=http://www.posterworx.co.nz/images/film_tv/Pp0949OrlandoBloom-B&W_F.jpg]This Picture[/URL]

and/or

[URL=http://www.dreamvision-entertainment.com/dvw/orlando/ob11.jpg]Maybe this[/URL]

and/or
[URL=http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/7/731.jpg]Last but not least[/URL]



It would preferably be the first one with one of the others IF that works, but whatever looks the best.

If you could make the text a cursive elegant flowing style it would be aweosme.

But its up to you...oh yea the text should say Orlando Bloom.


I love you guys, thanks![/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2]Here you are hun, I hope this is alright. *winks*[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]


[img]http://img5.imagetown.net/38523784.jpg[/img]
[url]http://img5.imagetown.net/38523784.jpg[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...