Megumi Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 I'm so happy about how this turned out, I had to post it somewhere. My friend has been running a site with all her, her sister's, my, and another friend's artwork/fanfics on it. She designed the home page, but all the banners/color schemes on the other pages are done by me. Please take a look, and maybe comment on my banners? I'm very happy with them. And my stuff is under the name Naoko there, if you were wondering. [url]www.geocities.com/artofprocrastination[/url]
Syk3 Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Perhaps you can post your stuff seperately, so as members don't have to search for it on the site.
Lusheeta Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 I rather enjoyed searching the site ^_^,and the pictures were very nice ^_^
Syk3 Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 [quote name='Lusheeta']I rather enjoyed searching the site ^_^,and the pictures were very nice ^_^[/quote]This is a perfect example of what I was talking about. For a post to be good in this forum, you have to critique the artwork, and if the pictures are posted in general, you're going to get a general answer. If she doesn't want to post them individually, I'm going to have to ask that everyone critiques the individual drawings.
Megumi Posted August 2, 2004 Author Posted August 2, 2004 [quote name='Syk3']This is a perfect example of what I was talking about. For a post to be good in this forum, you have to critique the artwork, and if the pictures are posted in general, you're going to get a general answer. If she doesn't want to post them individually, I'm going to have to ask that everyone critiques the individual drawings.[/quote] Actually, what I was asking for comments on wasn't the drawings, but the wesite layout/banners. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. ^_^;
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now