Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if anyone could make me a banner and avi. For the banner I wanted a shadowy graveyard in the backround with the words "Shadows of the Grave" in blood red letters over it, and Cysword6 in one of the corners (preferably right side). For the avi, something that matches the banner with Cysword6 in blood red letters on it. Thanx to anyone in advance who makes this.
Posted
Well here you go tell me what you think.

Avi:

[IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/shadow-avi1.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/shadow-avi.gif[/IMG]

Banners:

[IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/shadow1_copy.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/shadow2.jpg[/IMG]

Here are the links, they go in order as the pictures:

Avi's:

[url]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/shadow-avi1.gif[/url]

[url]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/shadow-avi.gif[/url]

Banner's:

[url]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/shadow1_copy.jpg[/url]

[url]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/shadow2.jpg[/url]
Posted
Well I gave it a shot, I don't have my photoshop program for a while so all I have at the moment is paint. So just to let you know this isn't up to my own personal standards so if you don't use them I'll understand.
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20357&stc=1[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20358&stc=1[/IMG]
Posted
Actually Turdle, it looks really good, I like the font and stuff, but not the clay thing. Could you do an anime graveyard backround? If you could that would be perfect. Thanx in advance if you do it.
Posted
Well I've been looking around for a picture of an anime graveyard. If you could possibly give a link to a picture or give me an idea of an anime where I could find a good picture of one, then I could do the banner for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...