Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Okay, I need a new banner. Although, I'll only use it once DW has taken over the boards and has defeated Piro!! *crazy fangirl laugh* o.O; ahem....

Yeah, it's another Satoshi one because I have grown to be obsessed with him once again, so...

On the banner I think I'll have,
"I don't need any friends" and my name somewhere.

If you really can't be bothered to do the avatar, that's okay because I already have one, but if you can (please do!) then I'll just have my name on it.

Okay, the images are attached at the bottom.

The first two are for the banner and the other one for the avatar ^^

Thanks to anyone who will do this for me, it's much appreciated.

*~*Imi*~*[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Here, hun. I hope this is alright. *winks*


[B]Avi:[/B]
[img]http://img5.imagetown.net/6317458.gif[/img]
[url]http://img5.imagetown.net/6317458.gif[/url]

[B]Sig:[/B]
[img]http://img5.imagetown.net/39077034.gif[/img]
[url]http://img5.imagetown.net/39077034.gif[/url]

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...