DragonBlood Posted July 26, 2004 Posted July 26, 2004 If you are good at drawing dragons(ie:You like what you produce when you draw a dragon) Then I would like to get together and talk about/show off our Dragon artwork. Just post it here, and then we can talk about it, who knows, maby you get a good pointer on how to draw thoughs annoying legs, or maby you'll see a good way to draw a not so dull eye. Any way, Post your Dragon pictures here! If you have a dragon pic that is realy cool, then post that to, I know that one of the best ways to lern your perfict stile, is to look at other people and see what they do! I also thought this would be a good way to meet any other people who draw dragons. I will have some pics up, I promise at lest three. (Wow, I beter get to work finding/drawing my stuff!) ANy way, Post thoughs dragons!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now