Redemption Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 Could someone make me a banner - text: Wings of An Angel - pcitures: just an angel or angel wings. The rest you can take care of. Thanks!!
ArunueShekamari Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 [COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Here you are, dear, I hope this is alright. ^-^[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [img]http://img4.imagetown.net/91797005.jpg[/img] [url]http://img4.imagetown.net/91797005.jpg[/url]
Arcadia Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 [size=1]I thought I'd try my hand at this banner-making business so I played around in photoshop a bit. It's pretty simple, but then I again, I like it that way. (That, and I can't do anything else in photoshop. >_>) The text kind of bothers me... maybe I'll pick at it a little more, but in the mean time, here it is. Hopefully you like it. ^_~[/size]
Kieko Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 [i][color=navy]Wow. This request it popular ^_~. Well, here's my try! Banner: [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20386[/img] Avatar: [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20387[/img] Enjoy! ~Kieko[/color][/i]
ArunueShekamari Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2]....You realize that now, she had to choose which one ot use, then two people are gunna be left feeling bad? silly people.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Redemption Posted July 27, 2004 Author Posted July 27, 2004 Thanks guys! They're all really good banners!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now