Bullet Theory Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 Hey there. I was wondering if anyone could make me a Slipknot banner and avatar set. Banner: I'd like it to have a group shot or a shot or the lead singer, Corey. I'd also like the text "Give me the dust of my fathers" in a dark color. Avatar: Just maybe a head shot of Corey and my name. Thank you!
Doukeshi Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 See how you like these [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20488&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20489&stc=1[/img]
Bullet Theory Posted August 2, 2004 Author Posted August 2, 2004 thanks a lot man, those are great. i was wondering if maybe you could get my name in the top right corner of the banner though (if its not too much trouble). thanks a lot man!
Doukeshi Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 Yeah sure, not a problem at all ^_~. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20493&stc=1[/img]
Bullet Theory Posted August 2, 2004 Author Posted August 2, 2004 Dude you're probably going to hate me...I got a name change so...could you change the names? I'm really sorry. I'm gonna keep this open if anyone else wants to give it a shot
Doukeshi Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 Okay here we go [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20514&stc=1[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20515&stc=1[/img]
Bullet Theory Posted August 2, 2004 Author Posted August 2, 2004 thanks loads, man. sorry about all the changes and whatnot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now