DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]about a year ago they cut me open with a knife and ran off.... on the arm... so i got stitches in the hospital....and my parents did care.... a little...[/color][/b][/size]
mornigndew Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]about a year ago they cut me open with a knife and ran off.... on the arm... so i got stitches in the hospital....and my parents did care.... a little...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1] That's terrible.:( [/color][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [color=blue][size=1] That's terrible.:( [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Same thoughts here... Why did they? Are they crazy... Ah, why am I scared when other stuff happens to you all the stuff you have had done... Geeze...[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Same thoughts here... Why did they? Are they crazy... Ah, why am I scared when other stuff happens to you all the stuff you have had done... Geeze...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] I'm scare too, though I never been through it [/color] [color=green][size=1] SG, your PM is full [/color][/size]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]They were a mexican gang... racist against white people.....[/color][/b][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]AGAINST whites? Wow, I haven't seen any of them EVER... I would of been panceless! ARRGHHHH! mornigndew, empty your mailbox, it's full! thanks... [/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1] All the teenagers of each of the 3 dominant races (blacks, mexicans, whites) are in a gang war...[/color][/b][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1] All the teenagers of each of the 3 dominant races (blacks, mexicans, whites) are in a gang war...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Are you on no one's side? Or the whites? Have you hurt anyone yet and do you have petrol bombs at the ready...?[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Haha... here's the problem... I'm part mexican, black and white... haha... so i'm on no ones side... but i look mainly white so i get the heat from the blacks n mexicans... i aint racist, no need to hurt ppl cuz of their skin or personality...[/color][/b][/size]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 ugh... i know how it is. me & two other families were the only white kids in our old neighborhood when i was a kid. they always tried to start something w/ us. so we formed our own gang called the "pyros" & we were always setting fires. anyway, that's why we're all good fighters today. corchen came to me last night.
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]You are a pyromaniac huh? Cool... same here ^_^[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Eheh... i did nothing but get in a fight and listen to metal... last night.... i didnt give no candy out.... nuttin.... heh.... I can take care of myself in the city... if you need to get away from the gangs... downtown there isnt much trouble.... go chill on the river walk....[/color][/b][/size]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]You are a pyromaniac huh? Cool... same here ^_^[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] not exactly... let's just say i have a healthy respect for fire. north, south, east, west. earth, fire, air, water. the four corners, the four elements.
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]I stay away from fights, but love them and listen to heavy metal/metal, what no candy? Too bad, carry a knife with you, a small one...[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I dont need a knife.... i dont want a knife.... i dont want to hurt anyone seriously.... [/color][/b][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]You don't need one? Why are you strong or summat, I am but I use sticks...[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I'm 6'0 and i am a tackle in football... If they are threatening my life... i punch them real hard in the nose.... from below... if i do it hard enough the nose bone will splinter into their brain... and they will die instantly... why have a knife...? heh...[/color][/b][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]I'm 6'0 and i am a tackle in football... If they are threatening my life... i punch them real hard in the nose.... from below... if i do it hard enough the nose bone will splinter into their brain... and they will die instantly... why have a knife...? heh...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]:eek: :eek: Ok... I am 5'4/5, and I can't do that. I have sticks :D, but you must run into them quite a bit though?[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Its not how frequently i run into them... it depends how many there are... if they have knifes or not.... etc... [/color][/b][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]Its not how frequently i run into them... it depends how many there are... if they have knifes or not.... etc... [/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]So if there's 20, and they all have small knives, then what? I run, or try to call for help...[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I'd kamehameha them! erm wait... lol... Nah i'd run like **** for a bit... lol...[/color][/b][/size]
Break Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Then I suggest that you carry at least ONE small knife, just for the sake of it. Ok, please be careful![/SIZE]
Lia Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 fun fun....candy:tasty: i got shaving creamed...and got in a war......but uh...i got candy.......ShadowGohan listens to heavy metal? ooo...who doesn't? if u don't ur a retard! er...not to offend anyone......
Lia Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 i carried an old ladies cane with e so if anyone caused trouble i hit them......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now