Ellerby Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 [SIZE=1]Ok. I was posting in the Adventure Forum when all of the sudden, the posts with the Size 1, turned even smaller. I don't think this has anything to do with OB. But can anyone help me find the solution to this problem? Here is an example of what I see now (I had to cut it due to it being to large but I didn't shrink it): [View Attachment][/SIZE]
jblessing Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 If you're using Internet Explorer, you've probably accidently decreased the page text size. Easy fix... go to View > Text Size > Medium. Medium is the default option, its probably set to smallest for you right now. If you're using FireFox or other browsers, I'm sure the option to change text size is there as well. Hope this helps.
Ellerby Posted August 2, 2004 Author Posted August 2, 2004 [SIZE=1]Yup, that was it. Heh, thanks J. You know, this happened to me before I think. Well thanks anyways.[/SIZE] -Lrb
Semjaza Posted August 2, 2004 Posted August 2, 2004 [QUOTE=Lrb][SIZE=1]Yup, that was it. Heh, thanks J. You know, this happened to me before I think. Well thanks anyways.[/SIZE] -Lrb[/QUOTE] It was most likely caused thanks to a scroll wheel mouse. If you turn the wheel while holding down CTRL, it'll change the font size.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now