Kieko Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [color=navy][i]Ok. For now I only have banners and avatars, but later I will get to a scanner and put up some drawings I made. Won't that be wonderful? ^_^ Ok, anyway. I hope you don't think that I'm selfish just because my name is on all the banners. I was just experimenting with the different fonts and how they look in different situations ^_^. Next I think I'll experiment with the different effects... but anyway, here they are! [b][u]Set 1[/u] Banner1: [img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/ForgottenChild-kiekobanner1.jpg[/img] Avatar1: [img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/ForgottenChild-kiekoavi1.jpg[/img] [u]Set 2[/u] Banner2: [img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/ForgottenChild-kiekobanner2.jpg[/img] Avatar: [img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/ForgottenChild-kiekoavi2.jpg[/img] [u]Set3[/u] Banner3: [img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/ForgottenChild-kiekobanner3.jpg[/img] Avatar3: [img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/ForgottenChild-kiekoavi3.jpg[/img] Avatar3 (alternative):[/b] [img]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/ForgottenChild-kiekoavi3A.jpg[/img] Comments and Critique are appreciated! Thanks! I'll try to get my drawings scanned soon! ~Kieko[/color][/i]
WW2 Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 :eek: ....you actually made a Vagrant Story banner and avatar! Vagrant Story is one of the greatest overlooked games ever! Even better, the banner and avatar look pretty cool. As for the other banners/avatars they look pretty good, even though they're mostly scenery. Oh well....good job.
Balmon Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 Hi there I dunno much at all about visual arts - but the first banner(while i LOVE the image) has got that weird squishy effect to it... unless my comp is off. It looks like the image was stretched and flattened. Am I on drugs? Phil
Kieko Posted August 6, 2004 Author Posted August 6, 2004 [color=orange][i][quote name='Balmon']Am I on drugs?[/quote] I don't know. Are you? O.o [quote name='Balmon']I dunno much at all about visual arts - but the first banner(while i LOVE the image) has got that weird squishy effect to it... unless my comp is off.[/quote] Yeah. It does have the squishy effect. I just noticed... wow... Anyway. Here's another banner. It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself. I made it for one of my friends here on OB, so don't be surprised when you see it in their signature. [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20576[/img] ~Kieko[/color][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now