Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Royalblue]Hello! Anyway, to get to the buissness, I would like an ava of the pic below. You are probably thinking, "WHAT?! YOU'VE GOT IT ON PAINT!" but its a bmp, and anyway, I would like a cool font that says "Holy Orders", whatever font you like, and thanks. Cookie to whoever gives me an ava![/COLOR]

EDIT: I'm having trouble attaching it, so I'd like a pic of Ky's face, with Holy Orders somewhere in it. Thanks.
Posted
Ya know, I've never heard of this guy before..but I'm quite liking him already. Here's your avatar bud ^_~.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20530&stc=1[/img]
Posted
Thanks for the awesome avatar, but I think it's a tad too big, because it isn't showing ujp. If I put it on paint, and give you the current dimetons, can you make it smaller? Also, I didn't say that this was the end of this thread, you can still post your avatar.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...