Vash_trigun Posted August 4, 2004 Posted August 4, 2004 Hey can someone make me and avi and sig of Akuma from street fighter i would like to show him powering up or something cool like that also i would like the backround colors to be purple,black, and red. thnxs to anyone that can do this :)
Hittokiri Zero Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Do you want the signature to have your name on it or should it just say "Akuma"?
Hittokiri Zero Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 [img]http://img61.exs.cx/img61/2552/akumaav.jpg[/img] [img]http://img70.exs.cx/img70/9324/akumasig.jpg[/img] Here they are; I was pretty lazy so I didn't make the color schemes in the avatar and signature completly uniform, but I don't think it matters that much :rolleyes:.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now