Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is everyones favorite anime series?


Recommended Posts

Guest Sixth Child
Posted
[color=teal]Im takink opinions because i am looking for a series to buy. Oh yeah, mines evangelion.[/color]
Posted
Fist of the North Star is my favorite but Trigun, and Orphen are a close 2nd and 3rd.
I exclude anything Gundam because Gundam owns all and I put all those series in a another category. :cool:
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]Unfortunately I'm going to have to close this thread. This question has been asked many many times before and it always leads to poor discussion. Since the opening post itself was pretty bad I don't see much reason to keep it open, heh.

Please try and add more detail to your posts, Sixth Child- one-liners are almost always against the rules. And try and make sure to check your spelling before you submit a reply as well- it's important when all you're communicating in is writing.

I suggest you take a look at the Rules as soon as possible- it's essential reading for all new members, heh.

Thread closed[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...