I am from Orange County, California ( The O.C. ;) ). More specifically, the city of Laguna Niguel. I am 18 and getting ready to go to Loyola Marymount University in L.A. where I'll be going into poly-science and then Pre-law, and I'm also getting prepared for Officer training in the Marine Corps :cool: .
I play the guitar, soccer, rugby, and I used to run track & field. I am a a skilled martial artist, having received my second degree black belt in Korean Tae Kwon Do and Japanese Hai ki do. I stopped a year before receiving my 3rd degree black belt. I also plan to go study martial arts abroad in Japan. I listen to punk rock and ska music( Southern California guy, go figure ;) ), some of my favorite bands are Rancid, Swingin' Utters, Ramones, Reel Big Fish, and the Misfits. Oh, did I mention I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove anime :D