Talon Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 [color=crimson][font=microsoft sans serif]All I have to call my own Are these fallen bloody tears, This pain that won't let me alone, And memories of these evil years. A requiem for deadly dances, A song of long-lost loves and fears, And shed tears of forgotten chances. All I have are these bloody tears. The night air's nocturne of agony, The whisper of promises long past, Lost in a sea of dark ebony. These crimson tears are sure to last. A low dirge sung by midnight crows, The organ preludes the coming plight. Sad wind through the cemetery blows, As ruby drops fall into my sight. All I have to call my own Are these echoing garnet fears. The abyss of being all alone Has torn from me my bloody tears.[/color][/font]
Pawn114 Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 Wow... I really like this poem. You managed to revisit the main topic of bloody tears a few times, without making it seem to much, as i have seen before. The use of words not commonly found in the average poem that I have seen enhances it. I loved the way the overall poem flowed, and I actually cant find any problems right now. Very spiffy poem indeed
Ezekiel Posted August 5, 2004 Posted August 5, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray]Wow, that peom really is great. Like I said, I can't write stuff like that but it really was amazing. Very emotional and it seemed to just flow perfectly. Very well done.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now