Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my seventh song, and it is also written for my girlfriend Jenny, like all my love songs are. This is also copywritten. My mom cried when she read this one (she did for my other two love songs too). It's mostly done to a soft rock feel either with guitar or piano for it's main instrument. Tell me what you think!

Eternal Sunset
(Written August 5, 2004
by Mike R. Smale
(C) 2004)

A painting by angels,
a glimpse of paradise,
A work of art,
in the sky tonight.

Like a perfect mirror,
it reflects your beauty.
As we stand out here,
in the day’s last light.

Under the golden twilight sky,
watching the stars with you by my side.
The early moonlight glows in your eyes,
in this eternal sunset.
I’ll eternally love you.

(Eternal sunset)
I’ll eternally love you.

So what it’s getting darker,
true love’s blind anyway.
I’ll always be here with you,
through every night and day.

Under the golden twilight sky,
watching the stars with you by my side.
The early moonlight glows in your eyes,
in this eternal sunset.
I’ll eternally love you.

(Eternal sunset)
I’ll eternally love you.
I’ll eternally love you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...