OtakuBoards

I have a boyfriend problem...

Guest moonpriestess15

Many people offering advice in this thread should look at this situation realistically. Your boyfriend is what? Fourteen years old? [i]Of course[/i] someone at that age is going to have maturity and jealousy issues. They've not had enough experience with relationships to develop a sense of rational trust. Technically, people this age can't even date without their parents driving them around. So, what do you expect here?

Keep your friends. A social life and having fun is much more important at this point.

[QUOTE=Charles]Many people offering advice in this thread should look at this situation realistically. Your boyfriend is what? Fourteen years old? [i]Of course[/i] someone at that age is going to have maturity and jealousy issues. They've not had enough experience with relationships to develop a sense of rational trust. Technically, people this age can't even date without their parents driving them around. So, what do you expect here?

Keep your friends. A social life and having fun is much more important at this point.[/QUOTE]

What he said. I agree with Charles. We're 14 years old. No offense to the teen males around here, but, around this age, they're quite jealous and they aren't mature. Trust Me. I know this from experience. My guy friends ( I have 1 female friend..... Is that sad or what?) are more 'protective' of me now that i'm hanging around guys from rival schools.

My advice is Keep your friends. They'll be there for you no matter what.... Oh god I'm sounding un-trigun11-ish

ok well seeing that I hang out with boys more with girls so i might have to deal with this as well........if it were me i'd (like almost everyone is saying) talk to him (hey makes sence right) be blunt and to the point but be sensitive to his feelings, this is a big deal for him. If he keeps denying it tell him you've noticed him acting that way whenever your near your friends and you were worried that this was going to affect your relationship. Tell him you know these guys too well to go out with them and I definitly remcomend to cuddle with him more maybe set a couple of dates with him the following week and make him feel special.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Harry']I'd have to agree with Mitch on this subject. I'm no expert like him since I don't watch too much Dr. Phil, but if you play your cards right you can go out with all of your guy friends. It's a bonus if you're a Junior in High school because you can do all of them, and then go on to college with a clean slate.[/quote]
Listen to them. You're still young have fun, shouldn't take things too seriously.

Hello? moonpriestess15, are still with us? Which one of us do you think scared her off? :sweat:

Anyway, here's my advice:

Suicide always works.

Seriously now, ask your boyfriend if he trusts you, if he says yes, which he will, ask him why he's jealous then, if he thinks one of your friends are gonna make a move then assure him that you like [I]him[/I] and only him, most guys like that stuff.

If that doesn't work then I think you should just pull all your guy friends. :)

Guest Heyo Axel
Well... Some guys are a little sensitive about that, but the way it sounds, your BF is polite enough not to say anything. We guys kind of get a little uncomfortable talking about it too, so just invite him along and be a little more sociable with him. It can really eat him up if you don't do something. Otherwise, just talk to him and tell him what you think.
Sorry if I'm not that helpful...

Let him get to know your friends, let him see that there isn't anything to be jealous about ^_^ , i know many females who have more male friends then female friends , well their boyfriends are jealous aswell so they do it that way and helps most of the time , if that doesn't work ; can't help you then...(didn't feel like reading the intire thread so just read ur post and gave my answer ^^)