Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone here besides me that just loves this series?! :love: :love: I mean its so sweet and romantic and cool!! I love it and its hilarious to. Poor Mitsuo is so naive and gullibable! :love: :love:
Posted
[color=darkblue]If your going to start a thread about a series, you have to go into at least some detail about it. There are some people who may have never heard of this series or what-have-you, so it's common courtesy to include at least a little info about it. Also, your post quality is more than a bit lacking, so I suggest you work on that as well. I'm closing this thread, but if there is another member that would like to take another (better) crack at this, I have no qualms. Thanks.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...